Discuz! Board

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 6|回復: 0

Industry standards ( such as Nielsen Norman Group and Tobey)

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-11 11:19:09 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Suggest that 30 subjects is the number needed to ensure the validity of a heat map. investigation This is an example of brand research in the West. The European study used a translated version of Belron. Situation given to participants: I live in North America and I need my windshield repaired, so I search Google for a company to call. Task Look at the search results screen and consider which company to contact based on the information on the page. Post-task questions Why did you choose that link (vendor)? Which companies have you used to repair your windshield in the past? What was important to you when searching for windshield repair? The results of each survey allowed us to obtain data on clicks for each experiment. Other important information (type of experiment, etc.) In the search results for the Western market, we presented pages with and without a review star in their meta descriptions. This is a variation of search results for the Western market.

Some parts are intentionally blurred) (The left side has a review star, the right side has no review star) serps_with_and_without_reviewstars Berlon's eye-tracking tests in Western markets looked at where users' eyes were focused for the longest amount of time, and associated each search result with an "Area of ​​Interest" (AOI). This India Phone Number is an example of an AOI (those with stars are those whose reviews are included in the search results) Example_of_AOI If you look at Belron's eye-tracking heatmap, you can see that users' eyes are drawn to the top left of search results. The results showed that without a review star, people's view was more likely to be fixed at the bottom of the page.

Western_Brand_Treatments_Eye-Tracking-Result-Heatmaps (Studies on the left that have a star review on the target website; on the right a study that does not have a star review on the target website) Once it was clear where people were looking in the search results, they analyzed how long it took them to click and which links they ended up clicking. Scope of application These findings apply only to the study of Western and European markets. Although it is easy to apply these findings to other markets, each company is different and has a different customer base, so you should experiment with the impact of star reviews for your company individually. conclusion The asterisks in the reviews definitely help get attention.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 14:46 , Processed in 1.372368 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |